Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sandra Bullock Talks Family In The Newest InStyle

More than three years into her marriage to Jesse James, Sandra Bullock says she enjoys being a stepmom – though she hasn't ruled out having her own children as well.

"I have family in spades," Bullock, 44, tells InStyle for its March issue. The actress's husband has three children – son Jesse Jr., 11, and daughters Chandler, 14, and Sunny, 5 – from two previous marriages.

"Everything we do is about the kids," she says. I haven't had children biologically. I had shut that off; then I met Jesse, and it turned on again. I was like, 'Oh, that's that feeling.' "But pregnancy isn't on the immediate horizon, says Bullock.

"We realized we had to take care of some other things on this planet first," she says. "I hope to God when we get to a place where all is safe, calm, happy and healthy, it's not too late." Still, she says, "If I waited too long, it's because we were supposed to do other things. If it is just too late? There are millions of children on this planet that I would be honored to call my own."

As for her marriage, the All About Steve star says her husband loves her unconditionally. "Thankfully I married someone who loves me just the way I am – and all the nuttiness that goes into me," Bullock says. "My greatest joy is making our home what it's supposed to be," she says. "Being a good wife, a good stepmom, a good current wife to the ex-wife. We're a family."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2