Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Britney's On The Cover Of December's Rolling Stone--Talking Too Much Again



This news is surprising....somebody needs to stop letting Britney talk to people. Does no one censor her??

In the Dec. 11 issue of Rolling Stone she says her sons Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, already have potty mouths. "They're staring to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the F-word now sometimes," Spears, 26, reveals.

"He doesn't get it from us," the singer stresses. "He must get it from his daddy [Kevin Federline]. I say it, but not around my kids."

Every time she sees her boys, "I think about how they're such special people.
Her boys "are almost like twins," she continues. "They both take care of each other. I think they look like me.

As a mother of two, Spears -- who currently has two visits and an overnight per week with her children -- says she feels like "an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything."

source


No comments:

AdBrite 2