Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brooke Burke Will Put Mirror-Ball Trophy in Her Girls' Rooms

Brooke Burke is speechless after being crowned the latest Dancing With the Stars champ.
"It's amazing! It's been such an incredible experience, and this is huge," "I'm at such a loss for words."Added her partner Derek Hough, "Honestly, the tears, the hurt backs, the hamstrings, the feet -- everything was so worth it. Every tear, every emotion."
Burke said they put their "heart and soul into it, physically and emotionally. It's been unbelievable."
What is she going to do with her mirror-ball trophy?
"It'll be rotating through the little girls' rooms at my house!" she told Us.
"My family's really ready for me to come home," she added, "but they're also so happy because they sacrificed a lot and were so supportive. It really took a team to keep my four kids and the whole thing functioning while I was at rehearsal, so I really owe them a lot. Those tears were of joy and celebration and also relief that I'm coming home!"
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2