Friday, November 14, 2008

Kim Kardashian Plays Herself On HIMYM


Kim Kardashian didn't have to act too hard while filming her guest spot on How I Met Your Mother. "I played the role of...(wait for it)...myself!" the reality star, 28, blogged Friday. Adds Kardashian, who was voted off Dancing With the Stars this season: "Everyone on the set was extremely kind and so fun to work with! Bob Saget, who is the show's narrator, and cast member Jason Segel were there as well as my own mother, who everyone got to meet. Ha!" So what happens on the show? "I am on the cover of a weekly magazine and I come to life," she added. "I had to film it all on a green screen." Kardashian says she's just getting started acting. "I really had a great time and hope this opens up other opportunities for me in the acting world," she writes.
Kim's episode will air in January.

No comments:

AdBrite 2