Thursday, November 20, 2008

McKey wins America's Next Top Model!



Oh my God, I just won America's Next Top Model and I can't believe it!" McKey said after being crowned the reality competition series' eleventh-season champ during last night's finale broadcast on The CW.

"I was not the little girl who said 'I wanna grow up and be a model.' I was very much the tomboy. I was hardcore into soccer, so I got started in modeling when I was 15-years-old and I put all my energy, all my competitiveness into modeling and it's something I've wanted so bad and it just didn't happen," McKey continued. "This was the last thing for me. I was gonna try out for America's Next Top Model and that was going to be it. I made the show and it was the best thing for me. It made me realize that maybe this was something that really can happen."

source

No comments:

AdBrite 2