Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brad Pitt: Angie & I Don't Fight

Brad Pitt opens up about the woman he "loves" and "has the greatest respect for," Angelina Jolie.

'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' actor tells Rolling Stone magazine that he no longer argues with Angelina. "Angie and I do not fight anymore. What occurred to me on this film (Benjamin Button), and also with the passing of her mother, is that there's going to come a time when I'm not going to get to be with this person anymore."

Brad says he gets "defensive" when he feels people aren't reporting on "Angie" accurately. "[They're] talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she's as honorable as anyone I've ever met."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2