Monday, December 8, 2008

Jessica Simpson: I'm Shy!

Everyone knows that Jessica Simpson has had a pop career, a reality TV show, a very public divorce, a string of not-that-great movies, a famous NFL quarterback boyfriend and is now attempting the crossover to country music. But for all that the public knows, the bubbly blonde claims she's not that outgoing.

"I am a very shy person, but I do believe that God has blessed me with a gift that I need to share."

"I always wanted to be entertaining in some way. Whether it's cooking dinner for a best friend or [onstage], I try to do it up right."

As for trying her best, J. Simp is out to prove that she really does have what it takes to be a country singer, going on tour with Rascal Flatts in January with her album, Do You Know.

"I can't wait to be a part of their show and let everyone know that I do actually sing and I'm not just in tabloids," she says.
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2