Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girls Next Door Didn't Always Get Along

They may be chummy on their E! show, but Bridget Marquardt says off-camera she sometimes clashed with Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson.

"We got along relatively well for three girls living in the same house and shooting a TV show together and doing everything together," she told reporters at The Travel Channel's Television Critics Association event Wednesday, denying that there was any "jealousy" between them.

"But there was always moments where [it was], 'Oh, Kendra is late again.' You know, rolling the eyes, the irritation," she said. "There was definitely some of that."

Now that the three of them have fled the Playboy Mansion (Marquardt was the last to leave), "we are closer than ever and even more supportive of each other," she said.

Marquardt said her upcoming Travel Channel show is more satisfying than her E! series "in several ways.

"I was very happy with The Girls Next Door and my life there, but this is propelling me on my own and is what I went to school for [she has a broadcast journalism degree] and what I love. I've kind of got the best of both worlds now."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2