Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Bachelor 'Jason Mesnick' Is Sleepless in Seattle

Jason Mesnick took a swing through his hometown of Seattle on this week’s episode of The Bachelor.

Mesnick, 32, talks about stepping out on his own turf, the realities of parenthood and the heart-wrenching decision-making that went into narrowing his playing field to four.

This week I got to take all five women to my hometown of Seattle. I was excited to spend time with them on my turf. I was also excited to be back home, albeit briefly, with my boy, Ty.

I have really experienced a lot of what my hometown has to offer, but I have always wanted to go on a seaplane and I finally got the opportunity to do so with Naomi. We flew over the Puget Sound, the Space Needle and even my house. It was truly “AMAZING.”

Melissa really was so easygoing. Even though I had to cancel my date with her, she was completely up for the change of plans. I really felt bad because I wanted to show her what Seattle had to offer. But Ty was sad at the thought of me going out for the night. Being a dad, I knew Ty was my responsibility and I was just really happy that she was so cool about not going out for the night and taking it easy with me at the house.

Kissing the girls in front of each other was really awkward, although it was really easy to tell the difference. Each girl is so different from one another and if it was my choice I really wouldn’t have done it in front of the other girls but it was what it was.

Casual is my style. If I had it my way I would be in a suit as little as possible. My date with Naomi is something I would really do. We had so much fun and I think Naomi really got to see the real me.

The rose ceremony was the toughest one yet because once I realized I was sending Steph home, it was truly heartbreaking. Steph has been through so much in her life and is really one of the most incredible people I have ever met. Even though I knew I had to say goodbye to her, it was incredibly tough. For Steph to have the outlook on the world the way she does tells us all really what she is made of. I was so emotional and just told the rest of the girls even though Steph and I weren’t meant to be she is one of the most incredible people I have ever met.

I am really excited for the hometown visits. This is really where everything changed for me last season with DeAnna and I know it will be the same this year. Naomi, Jill, Melissa, and Molly each have huge hearts and that was my ultimate goal finding my final four girls. I am not nervous at all. I’m just excited to see the girls in their own element.
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2