Thursday, February 26, 2009

'DWTS'' Derek Hough Says Lil' Kim to 'Surprise' Viewers

Last season's "Dancing With The Stars" champ Derek Hough is opening up about his new "DWTS" partner Lil' Kim -- dishing about how it is to work with the hip hop artist and how the duo have been getting along so far!

On a new MySpace.com blog entitled "Rehearsing with Lil' Kim," Derek calls his new partner "unbelievably nice and intuitive," adding that she is a "great student."

Derek writes:
"…I'm in New York City at the moment training up my new partner for this season of DWTS, none other than the wonderful LIL KIM... I'm happy to say that she has surpassed my expectations so far and think she will surprise a lot of people. I have been a tourist in the city while I have been here, taking pictures and seeing all the wonderful shows. But I am ready to go back to LA. I love working with LIL KIM she is so unbelievably nice and intuitive, she has been a great student…."

Watch Derek and Lil' Kim heat things up when "Dancing With The Stars" kicks off on March 9 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2