Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Belinda Carlisle Is The First To Go On Dancing With The Stars

Belinda Carlise, the first contestant to be eliminated off the new season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars, isn't sad she got the boot.

"My spirit isn't crushed. I'm fine. Totally fine," she said on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

The 50-year-old Go-Gos singer and her professional partner, Jonathan Roberts, had a dance-off with fellow low-scoring couple Steve Wozniak and his partner, Karina Smirnoff.

Each earned 17 points out of 30, but viewer votes kept the Apple co-founder Wozniak on the show for another week.

"I don't think I was the worst person on the show," said Carlise, who said she plans to head to India.

But she said when she had to dance the salsa Tuesday, "I totally freaked out. I completely forgot what I was supposed to do. It's a lot of pressure. I don't think I function so good under that kind of pressure."

"Honestly, I don't think I did that great," she added. "I just think some people can handle that kind of pressure ... It's really hard."

Who does she think will win?

Sex and the City movie stud Gilles Marini, she said, "or possibly the girl from the Bachelor, Melissa. She's a really good dancer."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2