Friday, December 5, 2008

Faith Hill and Courteney Cox Arquette Join the Celeb Fragrance Market

Today is a big day for celebrity fragrances, as WWD announces new celeb scents for Courteney Cox Arquette and Faith Hill. Beauty brand Avon have chosen Courteney as the face of their latest scent, Spotlight. The fresh, oriental fragrance is slated to launch in limited release in April of 2009 at a budget-friendly cost of $23 a bottle. So why did the star choose to represent Avon? “Once I sat with them and learned more, they really blew me away with all the issues they support and the wonderful earnings opportunities they give women,” Cox says.

Singer Faith Hill also announced today plans to partner with Coty for a signature fragrance that will hit stores in late fall of 2009. While the name and composition of the star’s first scent have yet to be announced, she’s no stranger to the fragrance industry, having lent her nose to help develop McGraw by Tim McGraw, her husband’s cologne with the brand. One thing is certain, the singer has plenty of inspiration for the fragrance: “I am inspired by my travels around the world as well as my home,” she says. “These experiences have made a mark on my style in what I wear, my surroundings and the perfume I choose.”
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2