Monday, January 26, 2009

Drew Barrymore: Being Single is Great!

Drew Barrymore might struggle with dating in the new movie He's Just Not That Into You, but off-screen, she's happy being on her own.

"I've been single for eight months. I'm not in the wrong relationship, and it's great!"

Barrymore stars in the upcoming film with an ensemble cast that includes her ex-boyfriend Justin Long -- and she insists they are still friends.

Perhaps it's because he followed one of Barrymore's rules for ending a doomed relationship: honesty.

"Not telling me? That pisses me off more than anything," she says. "I can take it. I’m a big girl. At least you know what you’re working from. 'Oh, he told me he’s not into me?' Well, I guess there’s nothing to analyze there. What a time saver!"

The actress, 33, also reminisces about her first love, Alex Rubenstein.

"He used to leave me love letters in the trash," Barrymore says. "I don’t know what was up with that, but he used to make sure I was looking and then throw them in the trash, run away and then I’d grab the letter.

"Not much came of that relationship. We were six or seven. It was pretty tame and mild."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2