Monday, January 5, 2009

Jerry O'Connell Names One Of His Twin Girls After His Brother

Jerry O'Connell's brother Charlie tells says"it's a real honor" that the actor and wife Rebecca Romijn named one of their newborn twin girls after him.

"The spelling is the same way that they spell my name, so if I get into trouble with credit one day, I can always use hers," the former Bachelor star joked in a telephone interview Monday.

It was Jerry's idea to name one of the girls Charlie, which is "the greatest name ever," he joked. "Rebecca came up with Dolly.

The girls -- who were born Dec. 28 -- are "real cute," he said. "Charlie looks more like Jerry, and I think Dolly looks more like Rebecca."

The new parents, Charlie added, "are doing really good. I think they're not really getting that much sleep, which is to be expected. At any given time, one of them are up."

So will Charlie and girlfriend Sarah Brice be giving Dolly and Charlie cousins anytime soon?
"As far as I know, no," he said, laughing. "That's not really my intention. I'm not really like, 'Oh, let’s make cousins."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2