Monday, February 23, 2009

Julianne Hough Says Boyfriend Chuck Wicks’s Dancing Is ‘Hilarious’

Julianne Hough will have her real-life beau Chuck Wicks right by her side when Dancing with the Stars kicks off again March 9 –- and the dancing pro says her boyfriend is a real hoot on the dancefloor.

“It has been so much fun and really hilarious to see Chuck try to dance,” Hough writes in her MySpace celebrity blog. “Even thinking about it is funny! He is actually doing very well though. I was really surprised!”

Wicks, a country singer, is currently on tour — and Hough has hit the road with him as the two rehearse in between concerts. As she tells it, the experience of touring with her boyfriend while gearing up for DWTS has been a unique experience.

“It has been a little challenging trying to find studios that have mirrors and wood floors on the road,” she writes.

Another challenge? Being surrounded by all the guys on tour.

“I’m on a bus with even more guys than are on my bus, so I’m going a little coo coo (sic),” she writes. “My highlight of today was going to Walgreens and getting a BUNCH of makeup and girly stuff like that just to feel like a girl again.”Hough also clears up one of her fans’ biggest questions in her blog post: She addresses why she is competing this season even though she previously announced she would sit it out to focus on her burgeoning music career.

“It was a last minute deal,” she writes. “I was set on taking this season off and then last minute the show asked me to do it because they had asked Chuck to do it and they thought it would be cool if we danced together.”

“At first I still said no because I wanted to focus on my music,” Hough continues, “BUT then I thought about it for a day and figured this out. I can still write, go on tour and work on Julianne Hough the country singer because Chuck will be my partner and that will be a huge luxury.”
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2