Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kate Walsh Talks Divorce With Redbook

Kate Walsh has had an amazing past few years.

A brief stint on ABC's Grey's Anatomy in 2005 led to her own spinoff show, Private Practice, making her a household name.But in a new interview with Redbook, the actress shares some of her not-so-happy times--most recently her whirlwind romance, marriage and divorce from Alex Young.

"I don't think anyone gets married thinking that they will get divorced," Walsh says. "We certainly did not. Alex and I still care for each other, and I wish him nothing but the best. The silver lining to this, however, is that I have a wonderful family and a great group of friends who really showed their support and encouragement and for that I am truly grateful."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2