Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kenny Chesney Finally Explains What Happened With Renee Zellweger

Country star Kenny Chesney is finally opening up about what went wrong during his four month marriage to Renee Zellweger. "I panicked. I pushed her away," Kenny tells Playboy magazine.

He says the media attention was too much for him and, "I just didn't want to be married to her any more."

The couple's whirlwind romance seemed picture perfect, complete with sunset vows on a beach in the Virgin Islands in 2005. But when the actress filed to annul the whole thing just 128 days later, citing "fraud," it was clear that there was a lot more going on behind the surface. "I didn't have a clue as to what true marriage meant," Kenny confesses. "It was a scary moment for me."

And although Renee was the one who filed for the annulment, Kenny says it was more of a mutual decision. "Somebody had to file the papers. I was fine with her doing it."

Still, he hasn't gotten over their short-lived romance. "I still think about her every day," he admits. "Don't believe it hasn't left scars. I mean, you don't just fall out of love with somebody."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2