Sunday, February 1, 2009

President Barack Obama Gives His Super Bowl Prediction

President Barack Obama reveals who he thinks will win the 2009 Super Bowl -- will it be the Arizona Cardinals or the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Obama says in an interview with Matt Lauer that he's routing for the Steelers though he likes the story of the Cardinals. The president says the owner of the Steelers, Dan Rooney, didn't just endorse him, he campaigned for him.

So what's Obama's prediction for the game? "Its tough to predict but I think the Steelers are going to eek it out in a close one," he says.

"Last year you predicted the [New England] Patriots over my [New York] Giants. I don't have a question here, I just wanted to rub it in a little bit," Lauer jokes.

"I'm still wondering how that guy made that catch," the president responds.

Obama says for this game, he has his Steeler's terrible towel in the next room.
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2