Thursday, February 12, 2009

Prince Harry To Undergo Diversity Training

The Prince has been ordered by his army bosses to enroll in equality and diversity lessons.

The sessions are the disciplinary actions assigned after the third in line to the crown was caught on video referring to a fellow solder as a "Paki," PEOPLE has confirmed.

The news also comes a day after it was reported that Harry, 24, told a comedian, "You don't sound like a black chap."

On Thursday, comic Stephen K, Amos, the target of Harry's "back chap" remark at Prince Charles's 60th birthday party in November, said there were no hard feelings towards Harry and he (Amos) had not taken offense.

"As a comedian it is my job to find the funny. I was honored to be asked to perform at the 60th birthday comedy event for Prince Charles," said Amos. "I do not believe Prince Harry was racist to me." He added, "I am more than happy to contribute to the debate surrounding race relations, but I will not allow comments taken out of context to obscure the real issues."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2