Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sheryl Crow Talks About Jennifer Aniston's 40th Party

"It was a lot of fun!" Sheryl Crow -- who had her 47th birthday party Feb. 6 -- tells Usmagazine.com of Aniston's bash at her Beverly Hills home on Feb. 7. (Crow also tells Extra she danced all night with fellow partygoer Courteney Cox.)

Asked about a rumored song John Mayer penned for girlfriend Aniston, Crow told Us, "I didn't hear it. I don't know anything about it."

Despite throwing parties over the weekend, both Crow and Aniston celebrate their actual birthdays today on Feb. 11.

"I'm just going to hang out with my girlfriends during the day and then I'm having dinner with some friends,” Crow told Us of her plans. "I may do something crazy like get a massage and a manicure or pedicure. That's about as crazy as it's going to get!"

As for sharing the same birth date with Aniston (and Albert Einstein), Crow joked to Us that it "speaks volumes."

What's more, Crow and Aniston's pal, Laura Dern, (who by the way, also had Angelina Jolie move in on her man, Billy Bob Thornton) has a Feb. 10 birth date.

"We're really close. It's nice," Crow told Us. "I think as you get older, you have your tribe of women that you grow and age gracefully with and you share wisdom with. That's your clan. That's your family. That's your strength."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2