Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jennifer Aniston: My Friends Thought Some of My Exes Were Gay

Attention, John Mayer: Looking for date ideas with your on-again fling Jennifer Aniston?
The He's Just Not That Into You actress revealed her ideal romantic outing in a Wednesday interview on The Early Show.



"Well-thought out, simple...just being able to go to a great restaurant, great conversation and a walk on a beach if there is one to be walked on!" said Aniston -- who turns 40 next week.

So has Aniston ever had to tell a friend that a guy is just not that into her?

"No, I don't think I have, honestly," she says. "It's been pretty clear. You can feel if somebody is or isn't."

As for herself, "I've had people say, 'Honey, I think he's gay.' [My reaction is], 'What! But we get along so well,'" she joked.

The actress also revealed that she may be stepping behind the camera in the future.

"I am interested in directing. I directed a short feature a couple of years ago with Glamour. I just really enjoyed the process," she said. "The editing was one of my favorite parts of it."

What makes her a good director?"I'm always a little bossy," she said.

No comments:

AdBrite 2