Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tiger Woods Preps for Baby No. 2

Tiger Woods says the birth of his second child "takes precedent" over anything he does golf-wise -- but he still plans to play a round with a certain government official.

"[My wife Elin Nordegren], [my son] Sam and I are very excited for the new baby to arrive, although that's when the real lack of sleep begins," Woods writes on his website.

Woods has yet to return to competitive golf since his knee surgery in June of last year and may have a slow return to pro golf with the new baby. "I'm taking it tournament to tournament. With our new addition, it's going to be a hectic spring."

Regardless, he's still making plans to play with none other that President Barack Obama.
"I did ask [Obama] if he wanted to play golf and he said 'I'd love to.' So we'll make it happen."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2