Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jessica Simpson Admits Her Pants Have Split

Jessica Simpson's biggest concern about her performance Thursday at NYC's Madison Square Garden?

Her outfit.

"I've had times when my pants split right down the middle when I bent down to reach a note," the singer told fans, laughing. "That's why I'm wearing a skort - not a skirt, not a short - just so they wouldn't split."

Although Simpson has struggled at some shows on her current tour, she seemed to be in good spirits, as she performed a 35-minute set before Rascal Flatts got on stage, New York's Newsday reports.

The paper reports she "confidently rolled out her new single 'Pray Out Loud' and her self-esteem anthem 'Remember That.'"

Simpson made her first live TV appearance since her much-scrutinized weight gain on Wednesday, performing her song "Pray Out Loud" on CBS' The Early Show"

She danced around the weight issue.

"Honestly, I am right where I'm supposed to be. I am so happy," Simpson said. "Everything's really great."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2