Friday, January 9, 2009

Bachelor Reject Regrets Drinking So Much on First Episode

A sobered up Jackie Hickey, who was ousted on Monday's premiere episode of The Bachelor, has admitted the booze blew her chances of winning the heart of single dad Jason Mesnick.

"I probably would not have so much bubbly," the 26-year-old Dallas, Texas, native told Entertainment Tonight on Thursday. "I mean, it's pretty obvious that I had quite a few cocktails that evening, which isn't like me. [It was] nervous excitement. [I was] a little scared and intimidated."

Hickey, a wedding coordinator who was married previously for a year and a half, said she came on the show expecting to find her happy ending.

"I see a lot of grooms, especially with my job," she said. "Jason looked like groom quality and it was what he was there for. He seemed appropriate."

But even though Hickey didn't receive a rose from Mesnick, she still wants to plan his wedding (Mesnick gets engaged on the ABC reality show this season).

"If I can't be the one, if I can't be No. 2, it is fun to plan," she says. "That is what I do now. I am never the bride, just the planner."
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2