Friday, January 9, 2009

High School Musical's KayCee Stroh Says 'I Do'

High School Musical star KayCee Stroh married boyfriend Ben Higginson on Friday in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Stroh and Higginson, both 24, were united in a private Mormon ceremony at the Salt Lake Temple. Afterward, the pair exchanged wedding bands at a ring ceremony attended by family and friends, including Stroh's HSM costars Monique Coleman, Ryne Sanborn and Bart Johnson, according to Stroh's rep, Scott Appel.

"I am such a romantic and this is the wedding I have dreamed of having since I was a little girl," says Stroh, who wore a custom designed Godavari Dupion Silk wedding gown by Sottero and Midgley.

Stroh, known for her role as East High's pop-and-lock girl Martha Cox, and Higginson, co-owner of a Utah-based production company, met through mutual friends at a concert in late 2007.

"The first time I saw him I had a good feeling about him. I had this feeling that told me, 'You're going to spend a lot of time in your life with this person,'" Stroh says. "We talked for hours and we had so much in common and I could tell he was an amazing person."

They became engaged on May 24, 2008 while Stroh was wrapping filming High School Musical 3 in Utah.

Following a Hawaiian honeymoon the couple plan to move to Los Angeles.
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2