Friday, January 9, 2009

Kate Hudson (Accidentally) Punches Anne Hathaway

Getting into character a little too much, Kate Hudson says she accidentally punched her Bride Wars costar Anne Hathaway in the face during the movie's catfight scene.

"We were really tired, and I had this big rock on my finger. ... I whacked Annie in the face so hard," Hudson said on the Rachael Ray show Thursday. "She was like: No, no, keep going because she was so into it. ... Two hours later, she's sitting in the back of a car with an ice pack on her face. I was so bad. I really clocked her."

Hudson, 29, also told Ray about the main man in her life – her son Ryder.

"He's got a different brain than I do. I was all sport and energy. ... Ryder is a mind child," she says, "He really loves music, and he knows every word to "Viva La Vida," the Coldplay song."

She's also surprised how quickly he's growing.

"Today we were talking about the day he was born...and now that he's 5, it's like: Mom come on I'm going to be five for a whole year. I'm like: Wow, that's amazing, one whole hand," Hudson says.
source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see Hudson being more energetic than her kids. I wish I was as active as she was. Now that I know she really punched Anne Hathaway, I want to see it, even if that is the only good part in this movie. According to many reviews it is a love or hate movie.

AdBrite 2