Friday, January 9, 2009

Find Out Who's on the New Celebrity Apprentice!

Khloe Kardashian and Tom Green are among the 16 contestants duking it out to become Donald Trump's next Celeb Apprentice, NBC has announced.

Also in the lineup?

Snarky mom and daughter team Joan and Melissa Rivers, Tionne Watkins (best known as TLC's T-Boz), former NBA star Dennis Rodman, country singer Clint Black and Sandra Bullock's husband, Jesse James.

"They are really major players," Trump boasted to Usmagazine.com during a press conference for the show.

(Also playing: singer Brian McKnight, skater Scott Hamilton, football star Herschel Walker, golfer Natalie Gulbis, Playboy playmate Brande Roderick; pro-poker player Annie Duke, Deal or No Deal girl Claudia Jordan and comic Andrew Dice Clay.)

Duke promises she won't "behave like Omarosa...I hope to make it as long as her, but I promise I won't comment on your children or relationships.

"I can't say the same!" Joan Rivers challenged, as her daughter, Melissa, piped in: "Neither can I!"

Trump says he's not even trying to guess who will win.

"From day one, I look at somebody and say: there is somebody that is going to win, and it turns out to be a disaster," he says. "I've had a couple -- I won't use names -- [whom I was] very unimpressed with when I first saw them.

"I'll give you an example: Stephen Baldwin," Trump adds. "I thought he was a total [jerk]. But you know what...he was really great. He was smart, cunning."

The 8th season of Trump's Apprentice premieres March 1 on NBC.
source

No comments:

AdBrite 2